- To plan detailed integrated schedules of campaigns
- Responsible for advertising campaigns both offline & online
- Build store page based upon seller’s selling products to provide better experience & increase of sales
- Manage products alignment for successful campaign
- Engage via social media/ASC on any SHOP relative information to create more leads & brand awareness
- Drive campaign management for seller acquisition programs across multiple channels
- Create content for marketplace marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Keep Record & manage over ASC for NL & Infobip for SMS to maintain communication with sellers.
- Create metrics reporting for team performance overview
- Be able to complete assigned tasks & projects by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Economics
- Social Media, Interactive, Web and public Relations skills.
- Strong Communication, research, presentation and creative skills
- Budget management experience and aptitude
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Background in e-commerce, learning and development or policy and governance is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Burmese languages
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package