KUABY is a fast-growing, remote-friendly, performance marketing agency specialized in helping coaches, course creators, and education technology companies acquire students and clients through profitable advertising campaigns.
Do you geek-out on bid strategies, ROAS, CAC, and performance creatives? Is analyzing performance and looking for the best ways to optimize Google, YouTube, TikTok, or Facebook ads something that gets your blood rushing?
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Performance Marketing Specialist who is looking to work in an agency environment that values client relationships, experiments, and entrepreneurship. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced media buyer or performance marketer looking to hone their craft.
Continue reading if you are someone who is experienced and hungry to make an impact in your next role.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Plan and manage performance-driven advertising campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, Google, TikTok, and others for clients as well as internal projects.
- Present strategic and tactical plans to both internal teams and clients.
- Build and maintain client relationships using a multitude of communication methods to ensure long-term, successful partnerships.
- Become a deep expert in paid media and develop a strong voice in formulating KUABY's media buying best practices.
- Setting up and maintaining Google Data Studio dashboards for clients' use.
- Get involved in the company's entrepreneurial endeavors outside of the agency business.
- Able to follow working hours that overlap US time zones (around four hours a week between 9pm to 3am).
- 3+ years of experience setting up and managing performance-driven advertising campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, Google, and TikTok.
- Have case studies to prove your ability to plan, strategize, build, optimize and scale ad campaigns.
- Be a self starter. You’re the type of person who takes action and takes responsibility when you identify a gap, and you’re comfortable executing based on priority.
- Have great attention-to-detail when setting up advertising campaigns.
- Great English (written and spoken) communication skills.
- Familiar with Google Data Studio and Google Analytics. Experience using WickedReports, HYROS and TripleWhale is a plus.
- A team player who likes to have fun, open to learn, curious, optimistic and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- Ability to adopt new marketing tools and technologies according to the requirements of a project.
- Has your own laptop.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Generous learning budget
- GrabFood reimbursement
- Annual USD1,000 workspace subsidy*
(*) Upon confirmationApplication Process
- Profile review
- Skill Tests and Interview (1 1/2 hours)
- Reference check