About the Role
As one of our data managers, you will be responsible for gathering basic information related to suppliers and buyers in your country (or region). You will also be responsible for simple company profiling based on online research.
Working with our Data Acquisition and Market Intelligence team, you'll help our new Marketplace grow by managing information of world agriculture markets across different formats.
We are a diverse team bringing passion from all around the world. If you have a knack for working remotely and a career in data entry/online research, this role is suitable for you.
• Tridge is a data-driven global B2B trading platform of the Agriculture and Food industry, where buyers and suppliers can find credible business partners, market intelligence, and new trade business opportunities.
• Tridge is a global frontrunner revolutionizing one of the most traditional industries, Agriculture and Food B2B Trading Industry, using our extensive digital, data, and technology capabilities as well as unique crowd-sourced human networks in more than 200 countries.
• Many leading global food manufacturers, retailers, caterers worldwide already benefit from Tridge's innovative digital solution for local market intelligence acquisition, supplier identification as well as trading communication/execution.
• The most notable aspect of Tridge is that every member is wholeheartedly striving to implement our core value proposition of "Global market equilibrium" by effectively executing our company slogan "Connecting"
• Please visit our website: https://www.tridge.com/
• Any data validation related to supplier & buyer
• Simple company profiling based on online research
• Communicate with the team continuously for further updates on the task
• Other data entry work related to supplier and buyer information as needed
• A diploma/equivalent or higher
• Strong attention to detail
• Online research skills, including multilingual search result interpretation
• Basic computer skills
• Comfortable working with large sets of repetitive data, searching and reading online information for long hours
• Looking for a mid to long-term career in the data entry field
• Company profiling experience (basic to intermediate)
• Proficient in managing time and workload, completing projects independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision and guidance
• Experience working remotely is a plus
• Experience as a data entry operator, preferably for directory services or equivalent
• Fully remote work. Working hours will be 10 AM-7 PM KST as a default, but room for a flexible work schedule is available. Communication will be done by a messenger(Slack) and required to be responsive during working hours