Automated Dreams is looking to hire an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to build our Content and SEO strategy.
If you love keyword research, data analysis and copywriting, this is the role for you. You’ll be working alongside the CMO to drive organic traffic, report on marketing efforts and optimize our lead generation funnels.
The new and growing Marketing Department is looking specifically for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, writing great content and wants to make a difference.
About Automated Dreams
The Automated Dreams Firm is an international team of 20+ professionals that transform how businesses scale. With expertise in today’s multitude of digital systems, software and systems, we work with company leaders to implement the business systems of their dreams.
We provide direction, advice, strategy, roadmaps and can ultimately implement these business essentials: overall business systems and approach, marketing funnels, automation and integrations, project management and omni-channel communication strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write, optimize and republish blog articles.
- Write and build gated lead magnets.
- Create and monitor SEO and content performance reports.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials.
- Support our CMO with special initiatives and projects as needed.
What we’re looking for in candidates:
- You’re a strong writer with a proven track record writing copy for articles, sales, and ads.
- You thrive working under pressure and take a high degree of ownership and responsibility in everything you do.
- You’re hungry for success and self improvement, driven, coachable, and the thought of working at a young, fast-moving company & environment excites you.
- You’re highly attentive to detail.
- Bonus if you have basic graphic design and data analysis skills.
- Experience writing blog copy and sales copy in the digital marketing services space.
- Strong knowledge of SEO fundamentals and experience performing keyword and topic research.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday full time.
- Bilingual English proficiency with strong written communication.
- At least 2 years of professional project management experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid time off and scheduling flexibility as needed to cope w/ life events.
- Quarterly allowance for continuing education
- Internet expense reimbursement
- Opportunity to join in international company retreats each year
- Flexible, creative remote workplace
- Work with an energized global team