We are looking for Marketing Associates with exceptional English and a good command of technology to join our team and work with our highly successful clients and their companies. No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things – all while working from home.
Pay ranges from PHP 50,000 to PHP 90,000 a month and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience.
We recruit and hire smart, responsible, and hard-working people from all over the world to join our growing remote team. Once you’re part of the team, we staff you with clients of ours who are successful CEOs and company founders in the United States while remaining to be a beloved member of our team.
We support everyone with training, management, and other resources so that they are always enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We already have a large remote team in the Philippines who will be here to support you and make sure all your needs as an employee are taken care of.
What we look for:
- Graduated from a distinguished university
- Proven success in school or at work
- Professional presentation on resume and online
- Full time availability (40+ hours per week)
- Capable of working any time between 9 AM to 9 PM Pacific Standard Time (12 AM to 12 PM Philippine Time)
- No other work commitments
An ideal candidate is/has:
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Dedicated and committed
- A team player who enjoys helping others
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced corporate environment
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Project Management
- Newsletters and Blogging
- Marketing Collaterals Management
- Brand Layout and Conceptualization
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Website Management
- Client and Vendor Management
- Social Media Marketing
As a Virtual Assistant - Marketing Associate, you can be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not apply to all Virtual Assistants.
So, if you’re eager to expand your skill set and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Our rapidly growing company also needs internal staff members with backgrounds in administration, bookkeeping, accounting, project management, operations, recruiting and human resources, content writing, social media management, research, email handling, customer service, customer support, technical support, data entry, transcription, programming, software engineering, video editing, sales and marketing, and design.
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented virtual assistants such as yourself to work with our clients and fulfill their various work related needs. We support all of our staff members with training, management, and other resources so that they are always enabled to do their jobs to the best of their ability and so that they are as happy as possible in their roles.