Atlas Rosetta (https://atlas-rosetta.com) is an international branding and technology venture builder consultancy. Headquartered in the UK, the branding arm of our business deals with website and web application design, crafting and designing of the brand look and feel, and creating all manner of advertising material companies may need. Our technology arm provides product management, marketing, design and engineering services. Our team is based across the UK, Europe, Asia, and North America. We help clients with tackling problems head-on, creating smart, innovative, and beautiful solutions and strategies to push growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a digital marketer, you will collaborate with our design and marketing team in all stages of product development. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This role will help you enhance your marketing skills and you will gain broad experience in marketing. This position will involve working closely with multiple members of the team, especially working with the designer to implement and manage social media accounts. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Manage and oversee predominantly LinkedIn and Google ads content including identifying KPIs to measure the success of each campaign
- Manage multiple LinkedIn pages at one go
- Increasing traffic and appeal to target audiences of LinkedIn pages and websites
- Conduct SEO on websites to increase reach and traffic
- Generate marketing leads that qualify as real leads for the Sales Team
- Use HubSpot to manage sales leads
- Work with Sales Team as part of a Marketing Funnel
- Content creation – you must be able to do the copywriting for posts topics and crafting of strategies to attract customers on LinkedIn
- Ability to understand and measure key social media analytics indicators
- Transform analysis results and key takeaways into reports
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Marketing, Google Ad Manager and other social media best practices
- Work with designers to ensure social media content is informative and visually appealing
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Good eye for design
- Copywriting: 1 year
- Remote work: 1 year
- Be creative
ALL CANDIDATES NEED TO SUBMIT A SAMPLE OF CONTENT THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN AS WELL AS EXAMPLES OF LINKEDIN CAMPAIGNS THEY HAVE CREATED AND RUN IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Paid sick time, Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday, US Time Shift
Supplemental Pay: Performance bonus
COVID-19 considerations: 100% remote