Ooze Studios is an Australian creative & marketing agency working with global clients and a global team. We build industry-leading, objective focused digital products such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, websites, apps, lead magnets, etc. Our team is quickly expanding as our client base grows.
We work with some of Australia’s most successful small & medium businesses from a range of industries. Check out our portfolio for some of our recent work.
We are a global team of world-class talent that provides personalised care driven by an empowering culture that nurtures growth, creativity, and success.
We are predominantly a remote-working agency, with daily in-person contact. We do have multiple forms of required communication and processes that enable us to work remotely, which must be adhered to by all team members.
We are committed to a work environment that is curious, innovative, diverse, thoughtful and gives our team members every opportunity to grow.
We’re looking for enthusiastic B2C Marketing Support who will assist the efforts of the marketing team to efficiently carry out strategic management of websites, social media, email and marketing campaigns through content development and various administrative marketing activities that reflect the company’s mission and brand.
As a B2C Marketing Support, you will also be responsible for refining and evolving our client’s social media presence to continue offering engaging content across all social platforms and communities. This role requires strong writing skillset and creativity to expand engagement.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns based on KPIs and marketing plans by:
- Ensuring timely publishing of content across channels.
- Ensuring that all B2C reports and analyses are accurate and submitted on time.
- Ensuring that all marketing asset uploads and distributions are completed promptly.
- Assisting with email marketing calendar and automated email projects.
- Preparing marketing activity reports for measuring program success and providing recommendations on improvements/adjustments to content, if necessary.
- Develop social media posts and content that’s aligned with the client’s brand and marketing strategy to deliver ideal results.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns aligned with client marketing strategies and develop an optimal posting schedule.
- Perform various additional tasks as needed within the marketing pod.
- Assist the team by updating key workflows, processes, and procedure documents based on the approved framework and strategies.
Regular Tasks - Content Strategy (Articles & Videos)
- Upload article to client’s CMS
- Ensure that articles are optimised for both desktop/mobile view
- Add links to new articles if need
- Ensure that the web articles have the right tags, keywords, and are in the right category
- Work with the SEO Specialist to ensure the article meets SEO master keyword structure
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns that align with client marketing strategies. Develop an optimal posting schedule
Regular Tasks - Content Strategy (Emails)
- Upload email to client’s CRM as per brief (campaign blast or automation)
- Quality Assessment
- Send test to Account Manager
- Ensure the CX is fully tested
- Run AB tests where possible (need > 1000 contacts)
Regular Tasks - Content Strategy (Social Posts)
- Research topics for social content
- Create social post copy + creative in Canva
- Add it to the client’s Ad & Content Calendar
- Submit to Account Manager for review
- Schedule social posts across all clients’ platforms
- Check to ensure that the CX works all the way through
Regular Tasks - Marketing Admin
- Update weekly client performance reports for Account Manager
- Perform research and other admin tasks as needed.
Ad Hoc Tasks - New client onboarding
- Work with Account Manager to develop the client glossary/testimonials document and research to come up with ideal buyer personas.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role or industry
- Experience working with a digital agency is a plus
- Relevant experience in developing social media content for brands and clients (please provide a portfolio of previous work, if possible).
- Strong administrative skills
Working experience and knowledge in the use of the following tools and software is recommended, but not essential:
- Canva (for social image posts and other web collaterals)
- Basic knowledge in the use of workflow or task management tools such as Monday.com and/or Trello (or similar tools)
- Google Workspace apps such as Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sheets
Skills & Qualities Required For This Role
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
- Flexible working options